Let's go back to normal
An integral solution for a coordinated approach and restart of our daily life
The consequences of the covid 19 pandemic are revealing how vulnerable our society is.
- We can no longer get together with family and friends.
- Treatments in hospitals are postponed.
- We work from home; it is not allowed to go to the office.
- The sports stadiums are empty, theaters and museums are closed.
- Travel is limited and with risks. Restaurants, bars and hotels are closed.
- We can get infected anywhere.
- The countries are pumping billions into the economy to keep it going.
We're in this together! teamwork is the solution!
By working together, we were able to quickly build a system to make more possible again during the Covid 19 pandemic. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. (Marie Curie)
Tourism is one of the world’s most important economic sectors It employs one on every ten people on Earth and provides livelihoods to hundreds of millions more That is why it is so painful to see how tourism has been devastated by the Covid 19 pandemic In the first five months of 2020 international tourist arrivals decreased by more than half and 320 billion dollars in exports from tourism were lost Overall, 120 million direct jobs in the tourism are at risk It is imperative that we rebuild the tourism sector (António Guterres Secretary, General of the United Nations)